Warehouse Management System
With rising needs of improvement in logistics and operations, organizations are in need of efficient management of stocks and inventories. Warehouse Management system ( WMS ) is a software which helps in every day operations and centralized management of inventory and stocks in a warehouse. The idea of the warehouse management system is to decrease productivity losses in logistics, inventory, stocks, labor, space and time. WMS facilitates the users to the optimal usage of warehouse space and logistics.
WMS also bridges the retailer with the inventory which gives them a direct insight into the present stock. All orders placed in the ERP are, ideally, directly integrated in WMS and it would automatically manage it and thus reduce order cycle time. It has the ability to handle multiple channels and distribute stocks optimally. WMS can also take care of shifting demands thus ensuring optimal inventory and can significantly reduce the energy consumption by managing warehouse equipment movement in an intelligent and optimal way. Our WMS solution minimizes write-downs and write-offs, provides an integration platform between the warehouse and third party systems like ERP, CMMS etc, and can manage multiple locations for warehouse.
- Reduction in transportation and shipping costs by better visibility & management.
- Analyzing and managing orders.
- Intelligent storage of goods.
- Improving energy consumption by optimizing movements of machinery like crane.
- Ensuring that every customer is meet smoothly and log transactions associated in shipping the order.
- Monitor availability of stock with respect to deliverable stock in order to realistically meet customer demands.
- Ability to manage unexpected transactions and generate notifications on them in order to take action by the staff.